Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Pinecone Princess Coordinator



I am so thrilled and honored to have been officially offered the postion of Pincecone Princess Coordinator for the Miss Washington Scholarship Organization. This year the Miss Washington pageant and the Miss Washington's Outstanding Teen program will be taking place at the same time. This means that the Pincone Princess will have a chance to interact with Teen and Miss contestants.



What an exciting prospect! Quality young women and teenagers mentoring girls from across the state.

There are still many decisions to be made, but I am looking forward to taking on the job and seizing the opportunity to establish these fabulous mentoring relationships!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Hi Alex - nice to hear from you! I guess this blogging network doesn't have a place for reciprocal comments, so I'll leave it here and hope you see it!! Sounds like you're still quite involved in the pageants (and MARRIED!) - when it gets closer, let me in on the details of Miss Pierce County - I'd love to come!!

Linds