Thursday, November 29, 2007

Holidays...



I love the holidays and I could not be more delighted to be a part of the Yule Log lighting that is taking place in downtown this weekend. Saturday at 3pm (December 1st) I will be at the Klevstad Pavillion to help light the Yule log. Come visit me and my little sister Molly Lemmon and enjoy the festivities. Downtown is looking so festive, especially with a cup of coffee in hand and with a visit to Santa's hut under your belt. Oh... and don't forget to drop off your letter to Santa!




This is a picture of my staff at Christ the King Academy. I feel so lucky to be working with these wonderful people this Holiday Season, it was certainly something I am thankful for. Enjoy and I will write more again soon.
Check out this other link, or see the blog from earlier today. See if you can spot (Miss Whatcom County 05 - Alex Duchemin) me getting my groove on. :)
I am pictured with Miss Whatcom County 07 - Alli McComas Miss Whatcom County 06 - Janet Harding and Miss Whatcom County 04 - Tina Faulkner
Blessings, your Miss Poulsbo 2007, Alex Duchemin

No comments: