Thursday, November 29, 2007

Who said beauty queens don't have fun?

Check this out...

In 2005 I was part of an incredible Miss America Scholarship Program in Whatcom County. I made some of my closest friends, and grew a great deal. Many people ask me how I was ready for this year. How I did so well? How did I know I wanted to compete again?

Well it is because of a program with incredible committee members who are committed, a local director who cared about me and a community that embraced me in Whatcom County.

This is a fun holiday treat Coming to you from Miss Whatcom County 2005 - Alex Duchemin (Currently Miss Poulsbo 2007)

Who said beauty queens don't have any fun.

Check out Miss Whatcom County 07 - Alli McComas
Miss Whatcom County 06 - Janet Harding
Miss Whatcom County 05 - Alex Duchemin
and Miss Whatcom County 04 - Tina Faulkner

Just havin' a bit of fun.
Hope your Holiday Season is bright and full of cheer!

We got elfed. Check it out by clicking the link below.
http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=9636749534
This elfin' greeting brought to you by OfficeMax®.

It just made me smile.

No comments: