Thursday, June 28, 2007

Adapted Aquatics in Full Swing!


We are on our third week of the pilot program for North Kitsap Adapted Aquatics and it has been a huge success.


I have participants enrolled ranging in age from 5 to 87! Below are some shots of my oldest participant during her swim time with Volunteer Mike!
Enjoy. And if you'd like more info on the program visit our web page at http://www.nkaaweb.com/ .

We will begin another session later this summer!

Program Coordinator - Alex Duchemin with Participant Joy and Volunteer Mike - giving directions as "usual". :)


Play time - 87 and shooting hoops. What a gal!


Exercise.


Socialization.
All done - and boy is it rewarding for everyone.
Thanks for visiting the blog, blessings. Alex






1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your program looks great. Will you have a session while I am in Poulsbo that I could participate in? I suppose you will already be in Tacoma...Well maybe next time! I will see you all on Sunday. Looking forward to a week of fun.