Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Things are settling down...

Well, things are finally starting to settle down. With Miss Washington completed; a trip to George, WA for Creation Music Festival; and some days at work under my belt I am starting to feel semi-normal again.



I still need to settle into my new home a bit more and spend some quality time with those I love, so that they no longer feel neglected; but I am truly seeing the light at the end of this pageant tunnel.



I am looking forward to 9 months as Miss Poulsbo; continuing with North Kitsap Adapted Aquatics; and fulfilling other "said duties", but I am really looking forward to LIFE!



I am applying for teaching jobs for this fall and praying that God will provide, believing in faith that it is all in his hands.



Plus I just started a new business venture that I am very excited about. I recently, because of pageant, started using Mary Kay products and I am so thrilled to now be an Independent Beauty Consultant with the company.



Interested in a free makeover? Visit me, your Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant: Alex Duchemin at www.marykay.com/alexduchemin or email me at alexduchemin@marykay.com



So... as you can see I have a lot of new and exciting things going on in life!

God is good.



Blessings, Alex

No comments: